This webinar took place on Wednesday 3 February 2021 1pm to 1.30pm.
Do you want to be a digital leader of the future? Our part-time Postgraduate Certificate in Fintech (PGCert in Fintech) can help you get there by studying three modules, part-time over ten months, you will:
- gain a sophisticated understanding of fintech and digital banking from a strategic perspective
- learn what’s driving the digital revolution
- explore new business models, and
- look at the strategic choices available to both new and incumbent players.
On this online programme, you’ll learn from academics with industry experience (as-well-as experts, founders, and practitioners) to develop the knowledge and skills employers tell us they want. This means that when you graduate, you’ll be better equipped to:
- move from a traditional banking role into the digital space, or
- progress your fintech or digital banking career
- lead a fintech startup.
And you’ll be better placed to take up career opportunities – either in an established bank, a challenger or a fintech startup and in areas such as:
- fintech and digital banking
- product development
- digital innovation, and
- digital strategy.
Join our programmes team to get any questions answered about the course. Please see our schedule starting at 1pm:
- Welcome and introduction
- Q and A on the course
- Applying to the course
- Q and A on admissions