If you’re working – or aspire to work – in a fintech or a digital team in financial services, the Certified Fintech Practitioner is for you.
Delivered online over six weeks, this interactive course – created by those who have been at the coal face of digital innovation and developments – will provide learners with expert knowledge of the evolution and impact of fintech.
How do I get involved?
Registration is now open for the first edition of the programme which commences Monday 9 November 2020. See the study planner for the schedule of live webinars or apply for the course using the link below.
Certified Fintech Practitioner is ideal preparation for the LIBF Postgraduate Certificate in Digital Banking and Fintech. Those holding Certified Fintech Practitioner status who register for the Postgraduate Certificate will receive a full refund of their CFP fees.
- Two to three hours of live virtual lessons each week plus guided self-study at your own pace
- A comprehensive course website containing a study guide, reading materials, recordings of live webinars and an expansive library of pre-recorded video content
- A specially curated student area within LendIt Fintech containing a range of video resources to complement and expand your learning
- Access to the site for the duration of your programme and then for the following six months so you can refresh and renew your learning
- On completion, and submission of your reflective statement(s), a digital Certified Fintech Practitioner credential that can be shared on your social profiles such as LinkedIn
- Free access to LendIt Fintech Digital for a year – a membership-based online community with exclusive content and networking opportunities – worth £450
- A 15% discount on tickets to LendIt Fintech conferences and events for a one-year period following your registration
Applications for the 2020 programme have now closed. However, due to the success and demand for the Certified Fintech Practitioner programme, we’ll be running it again in February 2021. Register your interest today so we can keep you updated.