Over this six-week online interactive course, you’ll look at:
- how fintech is impacting business models across banking and finance
- the benefits and applications of key technologies and how they influence financial product and services design and distribution
- how risk and regulation is affecting fintech development across the globe
- different strategies for growth, and
- the factors that determine success, such as funding, valuation, collaboration and exit.
The next Certified Fintech Practitioner course begins on 1 March. Registration for the Certified Fintech Practitioner programme is £800 (US$1,077), but if you register before 5 February you’ll pay just £700 (US$943) with our early bird offer.
What’s included in your fee?
- Two to three hours of live virtual lessons each week plus guided self-study
- Access to the course website – containing a study guide, reading materials, recordings of live webinars and a range of pre-recorded video content – throughout the programme and for six months afterwards
- On successful completion, a digital Certified Fintech Practitioner credential that can be shared on your social profiles such as LinkedIn
- A year’s free access to Lendit Fintech Digital – a membership-based online community with exclusive content and networking opportunities – worth £450
- A 15% discount on tickets to LendIt Fintech conferences and events for a year from when you register
You’ll learn from our Faculty, who’ve all worked in financial services, digital innovation or led startup businesses. And you’ll hear from guest speakers about the latest strategies and opportunities in the market. Previous speakers have included senior leaders from:
- Pennyworth Financial
- Vacuum Labs
Who is the programme for?
CFP is for early to mid-career professionals, with some experience of either banking or financial technology. The programme is ideal if you’re looking to expand your understanding of fintech business models to:
- make yourself more effective in your current role, or
- prepare for taking the next step in your career.
Certified Fintech Practitioner is excellent preparation for our Postgraduate Certificate in Fintech. If you register for the Postgraduate Certificate in Fintech after successfully completing Certified Fintech Practitioner, we will refund your CFP fees.
The next course starts on Monday 1 March 2021.