This course is for you if you’d like to develop your knowledge about Fintech and be a digital leader in relation to finance.
This means that when you graduate, you’ll be better equipped to:
- move from a traditional banking role into the digital space, or
- progress your fintech or digital banking career
- lead a fintech startup.
And you’ll be better placed to take up career opportunities – either in an established bank, a challenger or a fintech startup – in areas such as:
- fintech and digital banking
- product development
- digital innovation, and
- digital strategy.
You are eligible to apply for the PGCert in Fintech if you have:
- a 2.1 Honours degree, or equivalent, from a recognised institution, or
- achieved Chartered Associateship with The London Institute of Banking & Finance through the qualification route.
You’ll also need to demonstrate that you have relevant professional experience in the financial services sector.
We’re open to considering applications from candidates who don’t fit the criteria above. But, in this instance, you may required to attend an interview, or submit a piece of written work in addition to your application. This is to enable us to assess your suitability for the programme.
If English is not your first language, you will need to achieve a score of 7.0 or above in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
To apply, click on the Apply Now button below. If you have any questions about this course please email us – email@example.com
Confirmation of this programme depends upon a viable cohort.